Shipping & returns
We can't wait for you to get your Zen Island package! Packages are shipped via USPS through Easy Post with a tracking number. We do not ship internationally
We also offer curbside pickup-yeah!
If you are local we may be able to deliver to you, please email us!
Orders can be returned for a store credit or refund within 14 days of purchase. Holiday gift returns are accepted through January 7th, 2020 for a store credit.
Returning an online order ?
Please ship your return to our Santa Cruz store with the following
- Name and/or Purchaser's Name
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- Date of purchase
- Original Receipt
- Indicate if you would like store credit or refund.
825 41st Avenue
Santa Cruz, Ca 95062
- Returns must be received within 14 days of your order date.
- Return requests are processed within 5 business days of receipt, during business hours, Monday-Friday.
- We recommend selecting a trackable option for your return shipment. We cannot honor returns that are lost in transit, so trackable options are your best bet!
- All items must not have any visible signs of wear with original tags attached, and returned with the original box, and/or packaging intact.
- A 20% restocking fee will be applied to any item that is returned without its original packaging, branded box, or other materials intact.
- Items marked final sale cannot be returned.
- All items purchased with a discount are non-refundable.
- All Jewelry, Sale/Discounted Items, Plants, Swim, Bodysuits, Intimates, Sunglasses, Holiday Decor, Apparel & Accessories (sequins, sparkle, satin, velvet, sherpa & fur), Personal Care, Water Bottles, & Gift Cards are FINAL SALE and are NOT eligible for return or exchange.
- Advertised sizes (i.e. rings, necklaces) are provided by the designers directly and may not adhere to traditional sizing spectrums. Additionally, products may vary from the listed dimensions as a result of the handmade process.
Please email us if you have any questions at [email protected] and someone will get back to you shortly!
RETURNING A GIFT?
If you are returning a gift, please make sure to note this in your return package, provide your contact info and request a store credit. We cannot refund any payment method other than the original purchaser. All gift returns are processed for a store credit and need to meet the requirements listed above.
Refunds are issued to the original payment method (Visa, MasterCard, Store Credit, etc). If the original payment method is unavailable or cancelled, the return balance will be issued as a store credit. Original shipment fees are non refundable.
We do not accept exchanges online. Please see above info about store-credit and refunds. Brick and mortar exchanges gladly accepted as long as item is in original condition, please see special notes above.
REPAIRS AND DEFECTIVE ITEMS
We assess repairs and defective item claims on a case by case basis. Please email us at [email protected] with the following information; 1) your order number, 2) the email address used to place the order, 3) name of the item, and 4) a photo of the damage. Please note we are not able to repair or replace defective item claims after 60 days from the date of purchase.
We are unable to cancel or modify orders once they have been submitted.
Orders that are returned to Zen Island because the customer refused to accept the package during a delivery attempt will be processed as a return and a 25% restocking fee will be applied. Refused packages received at our studio within 30 days from the order date will be issued a refund less the 25% restocking fee.
LOST OR STOLEN PACKAGES
Please ship your package to a secure location or post box to ensure it is delivered without risk of theft. Once a package has been scanned as delivered, theft is outside of our control and as we cannot recoup the value of the package, we are unable to offer refunds or replacements for stolen packages. If the package has been lost in transit and has not been scanned as delivered, we are happy to place a claim on your behalf with the courier. A replacement or refund will be issued once the courier has finished the claim investigation process.